Monday, June 18, 2012

Hi, My Name is Heather...

... and I'm a Pick Your Plum addict.


Have you discovered Pick Your Plum yet?  Oh my word, I love it.  So much crafty goodness at such great prices! 


Over the past couple weeks, I've ordered ribbon and fabric flowers.  And since Riley is growing her bangs out, I've busted out my bow-making skills (which are a little rusty; you'll see) to create clips to pull those bangs back.  By the way, in case you're wondering: growing toddler bangs out is the exact same amount of fun as growing adult bangs out-- zero.  Zero amounts of fun. 


Anyway, here's my entirely Pick Your Plum clip collection, so far. :)

 Check out Noelle's sweet grimace smile.  And this pic also showcases my rusty skills-- I made an extra loop on one side.  Uh... I'm going for an asymmetrical marvel?



In other words, you should check out Pick Your Plum.  You won't go back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)