Monday, April 16, 2012

Sorry for being MIA!

My parents have been in town this week, which has been awesome!  It has brought a momentary halt to my sewing, but never fear, I have something new and exciting coming up.  I'm thinking that it will be in line with this week's Project Run & Play theme (sportswear!), but you never know; sometimes these projects have a mind of their own. 


But speaking of PR&P, did you see the amazing entries this past week?  The winners are announced here.  That Chevron skirt-- wow!  All that piecing is gorgeous!  And holy freaking cow-- the Superhero skirt is actually ALL applique!!!  That's not just printed fabric.  She did that piece by piece!


And exciting news for my little ol' blog, too.  Simple Simon and Co. featured Riley's Easter Dress on their blog today!  I heart liZ and Elizabeth, so I am over-and-above, beyond excitement, THRILLED to have one of my dresses show up on their blog.  Swoon.  Sigh.   I want to be like them when I grow up. :)


But anyway, I'll have a new tutorial soon!  Maybe today?  Since I'll be making separates, that may be attainable.  I'm pretty stoked about the little half-finished skirt that's resting on my ironing board for the moment.  Wanna guess what kind of fabric I used?  I'll give you a hint: it starts with "polka" and ends with "dot".  Teehee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)