Thursday, April 26, 2012

Deadlines...

I don't think I'm going to finish my Earth Day challenge shtuff in time to submit it to Project Run & Play's sew-along. Kind of a bummer, but that's ok. I still have an idea I'm excited to try that I'll post when it's finished.

But we've been in slight recovery mode around here this week. Last week, my husband was out of town from Tuesday to Friday. Even though he only really sees the girls for one hour a day, during the week, it was still exhausting with him totally gone. Plus, Noelle and I got to fight a lot of bedtime battles. And I burned my finger on Tuesday. And on Wednesday, I fell down our entire flight of basement stairs, jacking the back of my head on one step. It was pretty terrifying, and I'm grateful I wasn't holding a child! My head still hurts. Also on Wednesday, the handle on our only bathtub/shower snapped, so I had to use pliers to get any water. Ha!

So, yeah, things were a little nutso. :) I've obviously still been sewing this week, but I've been napping and watching old episodes of "Lost", too. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :)

Anyway, I'd love to see everyone else's Earth Day projects!! Let me know about yours! :)

1 comment:

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)