Monday, April 2, 2012

Coming your way: MORE polka dots!

Pin It

The newest season of Project Run and Play is starting soon.  I'm pretty excited.  I love seeing (and being ridiculously inspired by) the talent there.  And I think that I may try to submit some things for the sew-at-home portion, too.  I mean, why not, right?  I'm already going to be sewing something for the kiddos, and PR&P will help point me in a certain direction.

And here's a confession: I already finished one Pattern Remix of Dana's Circle Skirt, the first week's challenge.  



You're going to find this hard to believe, but it features polka dots. :)  And if you haven't been following me lately, just know that my last two project have been polka-dotty.  Here's a sneak peak...



I stuck with the skirt, making one for Noelle.  I want to remix it for Riley, too.  I'm just trying to decide if I want to make it into a dress or do another skirt with a coordinating top.  I'm thinking I'll go the separates route since she'll probably get more use out of them.  I guess time will tell. :)

3 comments:

  1. cute pattern refashion! I made the circle skirt (basically as is) for both my girls last year in this same fabric. I did the pink as the main skirt and then, since I was making them for Mady's Sock Hop birthday I did a poodle in the black. It's a good fabric for this skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, LOVE IT!! What an adorable little girl! :) Thanks for linking up!
    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darn cute! Your model is adorable, too. Thanks for sharing at Handmade Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)